Wednesday, October 15, 2008

19 Weeks

IT'S A BOY! We found out today........ (19 weeks and 2 days) that we are having a boy. My actual doctor's appointment is not until Monday but my Dad's wife (Danine) did a sonogram today. My mom, dad, and John were also able to be there so it was a fun experience. We have some great pics confirming that it is definitely a boy. ;) Danine is going to give us a CD of all the pics and then I can post some on the blog. Anyways, Baby Brewer is looking good and moving alot. I feel him swimming around on and off all day (and night). The heart burn and backaches are back this week and are probably here to stay for awhile. I have a pregnancy massage next week so maybe there will be some relief. I am so excited about actually getting to pick things out now and have a boy in mind. We are super excited!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

(Rose "Orr" George)Oh Wow! How exciting! I had no idea you were expecting, and I am just over the moon happy for you! Little boys are soooo much fun too. I know that you and John are going to make awesome parents. And it's so cool that everyone got to be there for the ultrasound. It's amazing how much you rely upon feel, and it is the most amazing thing to see him in there while he's wiggling around. I am defiently going to stay tuned into Baby Brewer's journey! Do you have names and nursery ideas picked out? I can't believe that you're almost halfway to meeting him! And the belly is adorable! Oh congrats you guys, so very very exciting!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP! A BOY! I love him and I don't even know him. And PS...you are one hot mama! You look amazing!

Nenee Sutton said...

Hi Alia & John!

And Congratulations on your growing son! We are so happy & excited for you! Alia, I know your Mom will love being a grandmother as much as I do!

We will continue to pray for you all...and for Baby Boy Brewer to remain in God's loving and protecting Hands!

Again...Congratulations!
Renee & Rick Sutton