Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Luke David

I think we have decided on the name Luke David. We have tossed around several options but we always come back around to this one. Both Luke and David are biblical as well as family names so it is perfect for our little one.
We started registering at Babies R Us yesterday. It is all so overwhelming but so much fun at the same time. The bedding we chose is brown and sage with little hippos and zebras on it. It is only available online if you want to look at it. We are also going to register at Target but who knows when we will be able to get all that done. Anyways, little Luke is getting hungry so I better fix some dinner. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How sweet, what a beautiful name! I thought name picking is hard, fun but it's like, this huge decision! Registering is so much fun too, but overwhelming. I found that you can go to places like babycenter.com they have posts on items that people thought were the most valuable or items they couldn't live without. I liked the communities for the baby's birthmonth, and you got to talk with moms at the same stage in the game and then once the due dates rolled around, you got to see all the babies. So sweet. If you wanted to know the items that are "Gus's can't live without" let me know, but I don't want to bombard you! Awww, your family is growing! And Luke David is such a classic strong name!