Sunday, May 17, 2009

2 months...and them some

Luke had his 2 month check up on May 4. He weighed in at 12.2 ounces and 23 3/4 inches long, which puts him in the 75% for weight and the 90% for height. Luke is definitely a growing boy and is filling out quite nicely. Our pediatrician informed us that Luke should be eating about 32 ounces a day by the time he is 4 months........ I informed our pediatrician that Luke was already eating 30-35 ounces a day. :) Luke is also consistently sleeping 7-8 hours at night so we feel very blessed.



I started back to work on May 1. I love my job! Although it is a little overwhelming to find the balance between work and being a mom. I want to be able to do both 100% and the reality is that some things just have to go undone. My classroom is not so organized anymore, the laundry I started a week ago is still on the couch, and I am updating my blog to report Luke's 2 month check up and he is already almost 11 weeks right now.

No comments: