Oh Good gracious! So precious! I can't get over it, he really is just perfect. I am glad to see that yall are doing well, and every day does get easier. I can hardly remember Gus being a few weeks old now! He looks like he has quite the personality. I can't wait for more pictures!!!
What in the world...who knew a baby could look so much like his parents! CRAZY! He is so cute! I hope I get to meet him soon. I might have to plan a road trip down that way this summer to meet that cute baby boy! :)
Hi, we are the Brewers. We currently live in Texas where I work as a speech pathologist and John is an associate music minister. We are about to celebrate our son Luke's first birthday on March 3.
2 comments:
Oh Good gracious! So precious! I can't get over it, he really is just perfect. I am glad to see that yall are doing well, and every day does get easier. I can hardly remember Gus being a few weeks old now! He looks like he has quite the personality. I can't wait for more pictures!!!
What in the world...who knew a baby could look so much like his parents! CRAZY! He is so cute! I hope I get to meet him soon. I might have to plan a road trip down that way this summer to meet that cute baby boy! :)
Post a Comment