awwww so sweet! Don't you love all the kicks and wiggles? That was my favorite part. You look beautiful too. All glowey.... Pregnancy is usually fabulous for hair. I got pretty sidetracked but I'll get that list to you. It may be better now that Gusgus if 4 months old. A more seasoned list perhaps :). I really do hope all is going well, and that this is the best Christmas yet for you and John. I bet all the grandparents are super excited. I was just thinking about freshman year and that time we all went to focus in Dallas the other day. Keep glowing!-Rose
Hi, we are the Brewers. We currently live in Texas where I work as a speech pathologist and John is an associate music minister. We are about to celebrate our son Luke's first birthday on March 3.
1 comment:
awwww so sweet! Don't you love all the kicks and wiggles? That was my favorite part. You look beautiful too. All glowey.... Pregnancy is usually fabulous for hair. I got pretty sidetracked but I'll get that list to you. It may be better now that Gusgus if 4 months old. A more seasoned list perhaps :). I really do hope all is going well, and that this is the best Christmas yet for you and John. I bet all the grandparents are super excited. I was just thinking about freshman year and that time we all went to focus in Dallas the other day. Keep glowing!-Rose
Post a Comment