Tuesday, September 16, 2008

15 Weeks

We are 15 weeks today. Finally no more "morning"sickness! Praise the Lord! However, I have now developed back issues that have me visiting the chiropracter weekly and receiving pregnancy massages... not that I am complaining. :) I am absolutely positive that pregnancy causes the loss of brain cells, inability to stay awake past 8:00 PM, and an increased need to whine about little things. John is such a trooper and has been so supportive during the pregnancy journey thus far. We had an at home sonogram on Friday, performed by my step mom. Baby Brewer looked very much like he/she was conducting music and then doing toe touchs. We saw arms, legs, fingers, toes and even a profile view of a nose and little lips. I will try to get pictures posted soon. I am already showing and John is very amused by my growing belly. Students and faculty at work make comments daily about the increasing baby bump. And on that note, we are on our way to the gym. Hopefully what we do during pregnancy will help me lose the baby weight faster after Baby Brewer's arrival. We are moving this weeked to a slightly bigger place. Please pray for sanity, safety, and speedy progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so excited about your blog...and more excited about Baby Brewer! I will be praying and thinking about you this weekend as you guys are moving.
Love from Lubbock,
Auntie Em

Cathy B. said...

I'm so excited for you guys- what a special time this will be.
After 30+ years of "birthing babies" I have a story or two and will only share the good ones (if asked!)...remember, I'm here if you need any pregnancy info.
Blessings to you 3!
Cathy B.